I am rebooting this project in the hope that more people might apply.
Remember the By Lanterns' Light Project I did to raise money at Confuzzled? Did you miss out on a place? Well, I am doing another for Scotia Con centering around this year's theme - Heroes. This time, our furry volunteers will take the mantle of their favourite heroes and villains in an epic clash of the ages, and I am looking for volunteers to take part.
A few bits of information here;
* The print will feature up to 50 characters; that's 25 super heroes and 25 villains
* The picture will be printed on A1 Gloss in landscape, so the colours will be lovely and vibrant.
* I am willing to draw furries as heroes and villains from all kinds of comics, from the popular heroes like Spiderman to lesser known ones like the Tick.
* I may or may not attend Scotia con, depending on how things work out financially on this end, but I will be allocating just enough to printing and shipping to the con, provided someone is kind enough to put it up. We'll get to the bridge when we cross it.
* If a character has only one incarnation, then only one fur can be that character.
If you'd like to take part, send me a message either via PM here or on my FurAffinity (I'm sure most of you will know it by now), with a decent reference and what character you'd like to be as well as whether they are a hero or villain (please don't waste time by saying "any is fine by me").
P.S Dibs on Hellboy!
EDIT: I'm lifting the condition requiring you to be attending Scotia Con. You don't have to be going, but having furries going will mean there is appeal to bid.